Thursday 5 June 2014

Sydney, Lidcombe - Arirang House


Photo: Arirang House, Lidcombe 
Left to Right: Daeji Bulgogi (Spicy Stir fried Pork Belly), Traditional Jajang Myeon (Black Bean noodles),  Fresh Salmon and Avocado salad. 

Quality: 4.5 nomnoms out of 5
Service: 4 nomnoms out of 5
Pricing: $-$$ 

THE NOMNOMGRAM!


  • The food Quality at Arirang House is just so fresh and deliciously awesome! Every time I go there they never seize to disappoint me and the food is always consistent with quality AND quantity! I love their traditional gold bowls that they serve with. They are actually really really heavy! I love it when Korean restaurants serve the purple rice instead of white rice because it just adds a little bit of extra brownie points for effort!
  • The Service here is reaally good! They're so friendly and always really polite. They don't hassle you like restaurants do and they are always readily available! The food doesn't take very long to prepare and its really cool because they have a little Sushi bar? where they prepare all their fresh Sashimi and sushi dishes and the chef is very presentable and it gives it that extra touch!
  • The Pricing of the food is pretty decent. You're paying good money for good quality food! Each dish is probably around $15 or less, which isn't tooooo bad!
  • The Quantity of the servings here are quite generous... Lets just say you will be happy and content if you just get a dish for yourself =) They also have side dishes too (Banchan) so you get a good variety of different things here and there! WOOT for variety!   

**Side notes:

I am a MASSIVE Korean food fan and this place 
just hits me in the feeels every time I go! As 
strange as it sounds, I always go here for the Salmon 
and Avocado salad. They just have the best dressing 
and its so fresh and deliciousssss! *drools
I haven't explored their menu as much as I should so I
definitely will go back and try their soups 
(my favourite WOOT) and also their KBBQ too!

I love the atmosphere of this place because it's in 
a traditional looking house and the interior has 
been designed flawlessly and all the artefacts and 
paintings look absolutely amazing and with the 
presentation of the food and what not, it just gives a 
different feel as compared to other places!


Hope you have a GREAT day! and don't forget to smileeeee!

Camila. =)

Arirang House on Urbanspoon


**Arirang House Details:
Address: 9 John Street, Lidcombe  
Trading Hours: N/A
Contact: (02) 9746 5630

No comments:

Post a Comment