Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sydney City - Sydney Tower Buffet


Photo: Sydney Tower 360 Buffet, 
Fresh Prawns and Oysters with freshly baked Focaccia and a side of Mixed Leaf Salad.

Quality: 4.5 nomnoms out of 5
Service: 3.5 nomnoms out of 5
Pricing: $$ (Drinks are $ depending what you get)

The Nomnomgram!

  • The Quality of the food is super clean and really fresh! I love buffets (I mean come on, unlimited food! whaaaaaat??!) and I have been to quite a lot of buffets in Sydney and most of them are really dingy, not very fresh and is usually dried out in the bain marie look like dehydrated souls.The Sydney tower buffet doesn't have a lot of variety and options but they do have a range of different types of food such as aisan, european, italian, australian (they have Crocodile Chipolatas!) and dessert! The seafood was zoo fresh and they always top up and refill the food every 15 minutes of so, even if the food hasn't been finished. The only thing that is always a let down for me at Buffets are the dessert. They usually are very presentable but the taste is just sad. 
  • The Customer Service there is pretty good, I mean the waitresses and people working there don't engage in conversation with you so I guess its good..? The thing that ticked me off with the service is when we ordered drinks and the waitress giving the drinks to us was really really rude and was tossing our cups and drinks around. The concierge desk downstairs seemed to be very lost and unprofessional. When I was telling the lady I had a reservation she was asking me how many people and what time I wanted to make a booking for when I've already made the booking? I don't knowwwww >_<!
  • The Pricing for the buffet varies, so on weekdays for lunch it's $55 pp and for dinner its $69.50. For Weekends the prices are $59.50 for Lunch and $85 for dinner. It's anot as expensive as what I thought it would be **I thought it would be like $100 per person!** 
  • The Quantity of the food… really? LOL WOOT BUFFET! Run wild! Momma ain't raise no fool! Go get them food tiger!


***Side notes
Sydney Tower has been an ICON of Sydney 
for many many years now and because of 
the 360 degrees panoramic views up in the 
tower (woo! spinning floor!), it makes the 
experience so much more special especially 
for tourists! I'm not a tourist but I enjoyed 
it so much! I went during sunset and the 
views were just magnificent. I'd definitely 
go again! 

Have a wonderful evening!

Keep Smiling and take in all them warm fuzzies!

Camila. =)

Sydney Tower Buffet on Urbanspoon


** Sydney Tower Buffet Details
Address: Sydney Tower Dining, Reception Level 4, Sydney Westfield Centre, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets, Sydney, NSW 2000
Trading Hours: Lunch - 11:30 ~ 2:00pm and Dinner - 5:00pm ~ 9:00pm, 7 Days
Contact: (02) 8223 3800

No comments:

Post a Comment